At the start of 2021 all Year 7 and 8 students will be expected to be in the new junior uniform. All Year 11 and 12 students will be expected to be in the new senior uniform. Students in other years are still able to purchase new items of the old uniform from the student office if needed.
Year 7-10 Boys and Girls
- Regulation green/black polo shirt
- Long sleeve thermal (black)
- Regulation College black pants, shorts, skirts or lavalava
- Regulation black jacket
- Black shoes or sandals with straps (no brand signs or symbols)
- Black socks (girls may wear black pantyhose in winter)
- Regulation PE top with own black sports shorts
Year 11-13 Boys and Girls
• Regulation striped blouse/shirt
• Either regulation black pants, shorts, skirts or lavalava
• Regulation black jacket
• Black shoes or sandals with straps (no brand signs or symbols)
• Black socks (girls may wear black pantyhose in winter)
• Regulation tie and blazers for representative and formal occasions
• Regulation sunhat, cap and beanie – no other hats are to be worn (hats will be removed inside).
• Scarves may be worn in Terms 2 and 3 only. They are required to be black, College green, black and College green or the official College scarf.
• College jackets may be worn both in and outdoors throughout the year. Non College jackets are not permitted.
• First Team jackets may not be worn by students unless on the day of a sporting fixture.
• Regulation school uniforms or sports uniforms must be worn when travelling.
All items of clothing are the responsibility of the student and should be named.
Students are NOT allowed to have facial piercings. They are allowed have a clear plastic "keeper”.
No Facial Hair
Students are expected to be clean shaven at all times.
Those students unable to shave facial hair due to cultural or religious beliefs need to put their case forward to the Principal, and have a special exemption granted. Students who come to school with facial hair will be offered a razor to remedy the situation or sent home if non-compliant.
We want students to have pride in themselves. This includes having a high level of personal presentation, (clean and tidy appearance), and we prefer students’ natural appearance. So no make-up, and only clear nail polish may be worn on fingers and toes.
The only jewellery to be worn is a watch, one necklace, one ring and a pair of earrings. These must be simple studs or standard 10 mm gold or silver sleepers. No more than one earring per ear is allowed. Any additional jewellery maybe removed and given to the Dean for safe keeping. All jewellery brought/worn to school is the responsibility of the student.
If for some reason the correct uniform cannot be worn, then the student needs to go to the Year Dean who will arrange to borrow the item(s) required for that day. They then return the borrowed items at the end of the day (3.05pm). Failure to return borrowed uniform items will result in lunchtime litter duty or School Service.
There are NO UNIFORM PASSES unless the student has a medical certificate. These must be applied for through the principal, email [email protected]